Christine is a Director of Cap Consulting. A qualified and accredited business coach, she uses her extensive business and commercial experience to underpin her coaching and consulting.
She has held senior strategic executive positions as a lawyer and HR Director in international corporations including: Smiths Group PLC; UK Atomic Energy Authority; Babcock International Group PLC and Bristow Group Inc. Christine is also a qualified Barrister and Solicitor and accredited commercial mediator and has worked as a commercial lawyer in private practice in Australia and the UK.
- Christine has coached senior executives in some dynamic and fast growing global organisations, all with shared values around performing at the highest level to deliver excellent business and personal results.
- Her passion for executive coaching is driven by her desire to accelerate significant step changes in leaders to enable them and their organisations to reach their full potential through positive engagement and innovative and focused thinking.
- Christine uses the latest research from business and sports psychology to inform her coaching of high performing individuals and teams to help them find the edge, the energy and the engagement they need to perform at the top and create added value for their business.
- Transitional coaching - promotions, role transitions, career changes, change management and development for the Board and Partnerships
- Coaching Executive Teams through organisational changes
- Coaching senior women with Board and Partnership level aspirations and potential
- Coaching high potential next generation/emerging leaders
- Coaching in the first 100 days in a new role
- Organisational reviews and restructuring
- Pre and post business acquisition team and leadership reviews, business culture analysis, culture change programmes, integration and communications
- Top team reviews and development
- Design, development, implementation and review of performance management, succession planning policies and processes
- Development and implementation of effective and engaging communications strategies
- Qualified Business Coach (Meyler Campbell – 2010) and Certified Business Coach accreditation with the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- Qualified Barrister and Solicitor (LLB 1993, LLM 1995, University of Western Australia)
- Accredited Commercial Mediator (CEDR 2000)